Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONIDITONS
1. The Organiser of the Awards is Asian Media Group, 1 Silex Street, London, SE1 0DW
2. By entering the Awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the Awards details.
3. You may enter up to three of entries.
4. Entries must be submitted online at www.pharmacybusinessawards.co.uk, by Friday 18th June 2021. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online.
6. Entry forms must state the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
7. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
8. Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
9. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, late or mislaid entries and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organiser.
10. The short-list for the Awards will be announced in August 2021.
11. Winners will be announced at the Pharmacy Business Awards on Wednesday 21st September 2021.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
13. The Organiser’s decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
14. Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
15. By entering the Awards, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
16. The Organiser and Data Controller is Asian Media Group, 1 Silex Street, London, SE1 0DW